2014 was a great year for Photography by Angela Tucker. I am just so thankful. For the past few years I have only taken 8-10 weddings per year so I that I can keep a good balance of wedding and portrait work, as well as make sure my home life is well taken care of. But something happened to me in 2014. I fell in love with wedding work all over again. My couples were just so wonderful to work with and their weddings were just so fabulous that I could not picture myself only shooting 8-10 weddings this year. So in 2015 I am capping off at 15 weddings. This is going to mean some changes in my portrait work in terms of cutting back, but I am so thrilled to take on a few more couples and amazing weddings this year. If you are interested in booking for 2015, there are only 4 spots left so get in touch with me!
Some of my favorite things that happened this year business-wise:
- Mine and Matt’s goal setting date last January at Village Tavern. (I am so happy to say many of the goals we set were accomplished) Now, I must plan one of these dates for this year.
- First print publication in Charlotte Wedding Magazine and 2 more features in Carolina Bride. Thanks to these wonderful publications for sharing the stories of my awesome couples!
- The Trevor Daley Workshop. Man, this workshop gave me a boost going in to 2014. I really credit many of the goals I set to this workshop, and after attending my workflow got so much faster. Thanks Trevor!
- The birth of Knox Ezekiel. Ok, I know this is not business related but how could this not be on my list of top things that happened? He is just the best.
- The McClungs family shoot in memory of Ezekiel. This is a personal and business one but 2014 for will forever be impacted our sweet Zeke. Click on the link to read more.
- The most awesome clients in the world. No really, they are the best. I have so many repeat portrait clients that I LOVE and have gotten to see grow, change, add babies, move homes, etc… And as I said, my wedding couples have given me a new love for weddings. A sincere thank you to each of you who entrusted me with your most treasured memories this year. I love you all.
I have been way behind on blogging as I wrapped up all my 2014 edits but that changes today. Stay tuned for lots of new blog posts coming your way and also some new things happening in 2015!